Big Winter Photography Class
Tuesdays, starting January 19, 2021 at 10am
The Big Winter Photography Class will be hosted on Zoom in 2021. You must be a Camera Club member, but membership is FREE in 2021!
A “live” class will be hosted on Zoom Tuesday Mornings at 10:00 AM and be available on YouTube soon after the “live” session. (A form to use to ask questions will be available to You Tube participants.)
The Basic Sessions will be on:
- January 19, 2021 – A Course Overview, Introduction to the GVR Camera Club, Meet the Directors
- January 26, 2021- A Quick “Camera Class”
- February 2, 2021 – Using a Phone as a Camera
- February 9, 2021 - Composition
- February 16, 2021- Multimedia
There will be a group of “Electives” offered at times to be announced, with several of them being repeated at various times. Titles may include:
- Photographing Birds
- Art Through Photography
- Animal Photography
- iPhones as cameras
- Composition 101
- Mastering Interviews
- Photo Books
- Basic Photo Editing
- Painting With Light
- Making Prints
- How to Mount Photographs on Foam Core.
- Black and White Photography.
All of the participants will be encouraged to complete a “Photographic Project”. That project could be:
- A multimedia presentation
We will be on Zoom! Link provided upon registration.
In order to participate in this event, you must be a member of Green Valley Recreation and the GVR Camera Club.